Kaleb Mitchell has been in his bag lately, following the release of MITCHELL in July. He’s back with another project called #NINESEVENTHREE before the end of the year, showcasing his unmatched work ethic, and this one packs the punch. The album features contributions from Drew Famous, Aaron Cole, and Asaiah Ziy.
Kaleb Mitchell’s recording career began in 2015, with the release of a few free singles and his first mixtape, Soliloquy, that was released on July 10th, 2015, via SoundCloud. Kaleb’s second mixtape, 45, was released on April 16th, 2016, again via SoundCloud.
After the release of 45, Kaleb put out multiple free singles and quickly started gaining traction on the internet and in the underground hip hop scene. He has accumulated over 2 million collective streams on SoundCloud alone. His third mixtape & first commercial release, “So Help Me God”, was released on June 9th, 2017. SHMG peaked at #7 on iTunes’ Hip Hop/Rap charts, and came in at #82 overall.
Kaleb’s July 2018 mixtape, “MITCHELL”, charted at #15 on the iTunes Hip Hop/Rap charts, and accumulated over 200,000 streams across all platforms in its first week.
1. INTRO (Produced by Kyle Stemberger)
2. SLEEPWALKING (Produced by Kyle Stemberger, Killawatts, & Kaleb Mitchell)
3. NINESEVENTHREE (Produced by Snapz & Blasian Beats)
4. KING KONG (Produced by 1995)
5. TAKE IT THERE (feat. Drew Famous) [Produced by 1995]
6. FORREAL (feat. Aaron Cole) [Produced by 1995 & Killawatts]
7. JACK SKELLINGTON (feat. Asaiah Ziv) [Produced by Kyle Stemberger)
8. LIGHT (Produced by 1995)
All records mixed and mastered by Kaleb Mitchell.
Art direction by Kevin Hackett.
Check out ‘NINESEVENTHREE’ below.